Monday, September 14, 2015

My book Rescued Recipes and myself will be at the following locations this fall:

September 24th at the Auburn Public Library in Auburn, Maine at 2:00 p.m.
Book discussion and signing. (Possible goody sampling.)

October 6th at MSAD 11, Adult Education, Gardiner, Maine at 6:00 p.m. (Registration required)
Sample goodies from recipes in my book and listen to the trials and tribulations, funny stories, and endearing memories of my book writing and publishing experience.  Book signing.

November 6th at the Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School, York, Maine at 11:30 a.m. (Reservations required)
Cooking demonstration with Patty Roche using some recipes from Rescued Recipes.  Menu planned:  Lisa’s Fish Chowder with Better with Cheddar Gems; Stacked Baked Haddock with Scotch Potatoes and Inside Out Succotash; Pecan Pie with Irish Mist Whipped Cream.  Book signing.


If you are available, I’d love to have you join me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment